WELCOME TO JOIN IN
Connecting with other families
Resident family and the neighbors
Other families coming at the same time as you 🙂
We are open to start an ecovillage with the
Be in Nature
Enjoy the countryside of center Portugal with lots of olive trees 🙂
In the surroundings there are nice places to enjoy like the Tejo river, a small river near us, a dum 8km from here, (small but amazing waterfall (20km), and much more to explore…
Feel at Home
Once you arrive Tribodar is your home, for a week, a month, a year or a lifetime 🙂
Feel free to Experiment
The spaces and land of Tribodar is here as a canvas to be painted. We all are the painters of that canvas. Feel free to experiment your projects, build/improve what you feel like. Putting our dreams into reality with the support of each other.
– To live well together there are some points we realized are important as the foundation of that:
– Peaceful, familiar and cooperation environment
– “0” Point – things going back to their places after being used
– PBME (meaning project with beginning, middle and end)
Once starting a project> finishing it or destroying it and living in 0 point again 🙂
Children who choose freely where to get involved. The adults are there to give support.
Availability of knowledge
Adults who share their passions and knowledge through workshops / activities they propose for children and other adults. Adults bringing children to their places of educational interest, such as museums, libraries, nature, specialists, theater, projects …
Support from family and volunteers
Family and volunteers who give time to guide and help children in what they need.
Different spaces that provide the conditions and tools that allow learning different types of activities
A basic tool for action is to listen to what each one involved needs and inter help us.
A peaceful atmosphere where we all propose to help each other in our learnings and processes
Humans are holistic beings with certain intellectual, emotional, physical, and spiritual needs. Provide time and space to meet all of these needs.
Learning related to what makes sense to learn in the present moment by necessity, curiosity or personal interest.
Connection with Nature
As human beings we are also Nature. Re-connect this link and respect for Mother Earth. Learning in nature and helping the ecosystem to recover.
Parents as an example
The example is a very strong way of teaching in a practical and energetic way. Working on ourselves, we are passing this on to our children as well.
Everyone helps what enjoys/can with the day-to-day tasks of the community.
We love and value children playing and learning only through the flow of life. It’s incredible !!
This means each person/family using the things are responsible to put them back in their places: that is called the 0 point
What we have to offer
- Lots of outdoor space, in the Alentejo nature with many olive trees
- At least one family to interact living in Tribodar with a very friendly, sociable 8-year-old child who speaks fluently Portuguese and English and a neighbor family 10 minuts walk with 2 kids.
- All basic conditions to live: Shower, Compost toilet, Washing machine, Communal Kitchen with all the needed materials
- Caravans and dormitories
- Small library
- Many creative materials
- Round house for all purposes
- Wood hoven
- Workshop with basic tools
- Regular Jam sessions of music, dance, voice expression around the fire
- Occasional hypnotic/shamanic journeys
- Kundalini Yoga classes and meditations
- Tips for visiting around
- Tourist Family (one week) – 10 euros night
- Participant Family (2 weeks) – 5 euros night
- Cooperation Family (at least a month) – 1.50 day to cover basics and Free donation to help the project
WANT TO JOIN TRIBODAR?
Please send an email to email@example.com
WELCOME! Together we are more 😉